Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ah, the beauty of online learning

I have one more class to take before applying to the nursing program I want to attend. And guess what it is???
College Algebra. My two years of Calculus apparently are not good enough and the credits are too old. So, I will be taking a regular Algebra class. There are worse things, which I won't list here. However, the up-side of this is I get to take it online. Meaning I only have to show up to the campus to take tests. It is also only one month long. A very busy month, agreed, but only one nonetheless.
But I don't have to go to a class! The internet is my friend!!
For those of you who have not taken an online class, they are actually more work than attending lecture. The versatility online classes give you makes up for the time commitment. As long as you are organized and self-motivated in managing your time, online classes are great. If you are someone who needs a fire built under you by another or by a class instructor, don't do the online thing. It will not go well for you.
So one more class, get my application in by August 31st and wait and see!

No comments: