Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blog Chain Letter...?

OK, just do it and get it overwith...call me a sucker.
I very dear friend sent this to me and because I couldn't think of 7 people to send it to (sad I know) I thought I'd just publish it. It is a nice poem and I had great respect for Mother Theresa. So here you go.

In case anyone is interested, Saint Theresa is known as the Saint of the Little Ways. Meaning, she believed in doing the little things in life well and with great love.
She is also the patron Saint of flower growers and florists. She is represented by roses. May everyone be blessed who receives this message. Theresa's Prayer cannot be deleted. REMEMBER to make a wish before you read the poem. That's all you have to do. There is nothing attached. Just send this to seven people and let me know what happens on the fourth day. Sorry you have to forward the message, but try not to break this, please. Suggestion: copy and paste rather than forward to protect email addresses and access to e-virus. (you make a wish?) If you don't make a wish, it won't come true. Last chance to make a wish!
St. Theresa's Prayer: May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of you.
Now, send this to 7 people within the next 5 minutes and your wish will come true. And remember to send this back. I count as one. You'll see why.

I have no idea if anything will happen in 4 days, but what the heck?! I did make a wish and I'm not telling!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did it come true?

--Rob