Saturday, December 03, 2005

Unmentionables

I went to the undergarment drawer this week and found its contents thread-bare, with holes and elastic that was, shall we say, no longer shape-retaining.

Time to go shopping for underthings.

It has been a while since I did this. I go buy bunches and then don't have to think about it for some time.

The choices are limitless! Boy shorts, high-rise, briefs, thong, low-rise, French cut and let's not forget string bikini.
And those weren't all the choices.

I had to get my bearings for a moment before I could even figure out which style to get.
Wow.
I also wear men's boxers for workout under attire. You go to the men's section and how many choices?
Two.
Boxers or briefs.
Just two.
Now the men also have material choices, but as far as style, just two.
So much simpler.
Amazing.

No comments: