Thursday, April 03, 2008

2008 Auto Show

We went to the Dallas Auto Show this year. My fav's were the Aston Martin DB9 (gorgeous!!), the Audi R8 (ooohh ahhh) and for giggles and economy, the smart car. Obviously, the Porsche is always at the top of the list. So beautiful, so elegant, so fast. Gonna have to own one of those one day...

The new BMW 1 series are great! The convertible was very nice, but I think I liked the coupe even better. With numerous seat adjustments and the BMW comfort, they should be a top seller. It think that is what my friend Jen is getting. Great choice. I also love the M6 and the 6 series of BMW. I am really drawn to the body style.

I still feel as though Subaru has ruined the WRX. The front end is as generic as a Camry and totally unattractive. I will be driving my WRX until it falls apart and is no longer repairable. With Subaru's track record that will be quite a while.

If you like cars, you gotta go to the auto show!

No comments: