Friday, April 11, 2008

Interruptions...

Life, school and obligations for graduation have really been a pain this semester. I finally got to go to martial arts this past Tuesday. It was so great to get back to it. It is crazy how much you miss causing yourself lots and lots of pain.

As school settles down and graduation comes and goes, martial arts attendance, for me, will hopefully improve. I have been giving lots of thought to my next belt test and have practiced my demo a couple times. I hope it works out well. I also want to get back to the weapons class as sword is definitely something I want to learn - or at least try to learn.

Upcoming events:
  • Graduation May 8th
  • Large party to quickly follow (probably should plan that...)
  • Work for a bit longer at UTSW
  • Start my internship
  • Try to keep up!

No comments: