Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Motorcycles

I have several people looking at my bike this week, so wish me luck on re-homing Moose. I will miss him, but not his height. The only think I like really tall is my man!
I have just about decided on my 2nd choice. I have had huge problems giving up the performance aspect of my Ducati. I have been looking at a Ducati Monsters from 2002-2004. These have the umphf I so love and that Ducati sound - oh yeah. Price wise it is a good deal and, wait for it, they are lower!! I will be able to touch the ground, key point. There is a gorgeous 2004 Monster 800 at Full Boar cycles in Richardson. I am liking it more and more. It is the right color too, bright yellow!

My shopping continues, and hopefully, I will be bike-less by the end of this week.
Not for long!!

No comments: