Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Best Thing Since Harry Potter

I have just finished a series of books. I have to say, it is as if I have lost a best friend. These are the books by Stephenie Meyer, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. It has been a really long time since I have read anything so captivating (much less fiction) and just plain FUN to read. The last time I enjoyed anything so much was the Harry Potter series. Yes, these rank up there with Potter.

The four books chronicle a story about truest of true, soul-mate love, its obstacles, acceptance and vampires and shape-shifters (werewolves). It is not the blah same-old-same-old vampire and werewolf thing. The story boils down to standing up for those you love, what is right and what is wrong and accepting people as they are, knowing we all make mistakes. It is a beautiful story any way you slice and it is absolutely fun to read! Beware, once you open the cover, putting them down is incredibly difficult.
Happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing will EVER compare to Potter.

I've literally read each book like, 4 times.






But I'll still check it out.