Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Lucky Charm

Apparently, I have a previously undiscovered gift. The gift of getting houses sold. I have now bid on four houses in the last month. A couple of them were uninteresting to the the public until I bid and then, there were several simultaneous offers. I will know tomorrow if this most current bid will hold. I really hope so.

I also accompanied my Realtor to a showing he had to schedule that was for a leasing. It was a large house and the lease was $2500 monthly. The people were very interested. I saw my Realtor today, and they did lease the house.

He now believes I am his lucky charm. There have been at least 4 other houses that I called to come sign papers for a bid but, alas, they too were instantly sold.

"What is it with you?" He asked last week. "Will you go look at my two listings I can't seem to sell and think of putting offers in, so that I can sell them please."
My "gift" is not working to my favor. I am hoping, once I start the real estate thing in earnest, this gift WILL work to my advantage!

No comments: