Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pictures soon...House remodel!

I have done the following to my house:

  • Changed out kitchen counter tops from vintage 1962 to oak butcher block
  • The above required installing a new sink and newer gas stove (as opposed to electric - how can you cook on electric??? Food requires fire!! But I diverge...)
  • Sanded and painted the kitchen cabinets
  • Changed out the hardware on said cabinets
  • Painted the vent -a-hood
  • Installed new bath vanities
  • Reseated both toilets
  • Redone the flooring in both baths
Totally love it! I am assembling the pics as I have been taking before and afters...

Oh! We mustn't forget the GYNORMOUS hole in the backyard that facilitated the city's cleaning out the blockage in the sewer main that forced the faster-than-planned bathroom remodels....

Still have to install the access to the main before I cover it back up....

No comments: