Thursday, January 14, 2010

Breckenridge 2010

Our ski trip is again great fun! We all wish for more snow, but the slopes are groomed and the icy, slide-E parts are avoidable. I have done a great blue-black this trip and will continue skiing this trip. I won't say no to snowboarding in the future, but it has been great fun being able to hang with everyone and ski together. Never would have happened had I boarded.

I have not wiped out too badly either, falling only a very few times. However, I have had this crazy time of falling while getting off the lift. I have done this three times, at varying degrees of hysterical. The best was was my basically getting behind my skis and sitting on my skis while sliding on my palm all the while removing myself from the lift line. Janell pulled me up and they did not have to slow the lift. It is hard to get up while laughing hysterically.

The wrong turn by one of the group was also film quality distress. My choices for skiing were: mogels, grass, rocks, or ice.

Needless to say there was much falling down the slope. We made the mental note to never, NEVER do that run again. It was truly funny though.
Like I said, one of my goals this year was to laugh more....
Mostly at myself.
Check!

No comments: