Thursday, January 07, 2010

Car Maintenance

I took the Subaru in for its 105K maintenance. Not as expensive as I thought it would be but pricey enough.

I intend to drive the car until it throws its wheels up into the air and cries "Mercy!" No car payment is dreamy and I don't want another one. My goal is to save up now and pay cash or lots of cash for the next one.
I see no reason to ever buy new again. You can get that "new car" smell in a bottle if you so desire, and for a lot less money.

I have decided my next auto purchase will be a medium sized truck. So many times I have needed the functionality of a truck! John promises to let me drive his sports car at least once a week if I buy a truck, so the deal was made! We will see how long the Subaru lasts, but I think, short of an accident, it will last for some time.

It drives much better now too. I don't fear dogging it at this time either! I will try very hard to avoid speeding tickets!!

No comments: