Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Year in Review

As 2009 closes, I find myself looking back at the year.
  • I bought a house
  • I renovated it
  • I moved my mother to assisted living
  • I gave my sister a place to crash for a while - she is on her own road to home ownership!
  • Still lovin' my job
  • Still lovin' my motorcycle
  • Majorly lovin' my man (How did I get so lucky??)
  • I actually put up two strands of holiday lights - get back!!
  • Made substantial progress on my debt, still working on it though
  • Every single day reminds me how precious my health is.
What do I want to do next year??
  • Dive, dammit
  • Buy a second house (My current one is almost done, what will I do with my spare time??)
  • Go to Sturgis
  • Eat better, buy closer to home, more healthy
  • Ride the motorcycle a lot
  • Go back to school for my masters (may not get to this, but it is a good goal)
Oh, and laugh as often as possible. Mostly at myself.

No comments: