Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Confession...

Secretly, I want to be a writer.  I guess it's no secret now.  I started this blog several years ago in an effort to improve my poor writing skills.  Obviously, there is always room for continued improvement!

That said, I still have the desire to write.  For sanity's sake a kept a journal as a child, and a I think writing has always given me peace.  These days I find myself reading stories not only for entertainment or education but also with an analytical eye in order to recognize writing styles, point of view, how the author engages the reader's mind into creating a mental picture...all of these things I now seem to want to be aware of as if filling this information for future reference.

I have been writing, scenes, scenarios, reading other's writing...I guess I just keep working on it!

No comments: