Tuesday, November 22, 2005

After Three Years....2nd!!

The combined black-belt test was this past Sunday the 20th. Three of my school's students were up for 1st degree black belts and I was testing for 2nd. Scarey!

Happily, our students did very well and all received their 1st dan black belts! I received my 2nd degree as well. We all have sore muscles and some bruising to show for it as well, but no blood-shed.

My Specialty was on Tai Chi and its influence on my Tae Kwon Do. Below is a post containing my paper. Many thanks are in order for all the people who helped me along the way. Rest assured there were many that encouraged, told me the truth, listened and gave great feed-back. Not to mention those people who instruct on a regular basis.

I am in debt to everyone.
Thank you!

No comments: