Sunday, October 07, 2007

No Move for YOU!!

Considering I make almost nothing right now, I did not get the go-through on the condo financing despite my original pre-approval. It is possible the current mortgage/lending environment had something to do with it.

I am actually fine with it. My devout belief in "things happen for a reason" leads me to believe it was just not the right time. Timing is everything you know.

Now that I won't be moving, I have to re-think some things and have talked things over with some people and now know what to do. I will stay with friends that I have stayed with before and help them finish out the remodel on their home. I really like the whole remodel thing. My friends seem to be quite excited about my staying there again and I know if the past two years is any indication, 8 months will scream by. At the end of it all, I will have an RN, have a career I can do anything with and go anywhere as well. I think things will be in a much better situation for buying when I graduate.

I'm excited. What's not to be excited about? It is just another path in the journey of life. I like my life!

I am strangely relieved on the condo thing. I feel good about it in the second brain that is my gut.

1 comment:

Lily of God said...

Hey friend, I'm glad to hear that the condo/moving situation worked out to your advantage & liking.

You have such an amazing, optimistic view of life! :D