Friday, January 22, 2010

Already Mid-January 2010

Wow, it's already mid January in the new year! I always have this vain hope the new year will pass a little more slowly than the previous.
Alas, I guess not.

Is it that the ratio of lifetime to one year gets more skewed as you age? Is this why time seems to fly by at an ever quickening clip?

I can remember as a child, awaiting the beginning of a new school year feeling as though summer would NEVER end. I was one of those kids that loved school....

Now I think, it is December again, already?? How did that happen?

Is the pace of time perception quickened by our state of busy? Or our endless responsibilities?
And yet, that watched pot still does not boil....

The questions of perception fascinate me.
I guess I can just try to stop and smell the roses!

No comments: