Monday, October 10, 2005

What is Meant to Be Will Come to Pass

These words have come to mean more and more to me as time goes on.

Simple Example: As I have already blogged, my friend's wedding was this past weekend. I was really stressed because the test I was supposed to have taken in my Anatomy class was postponed till today, Monday. Of course the Lecture exam was supposed to be this Wednesday, the 12th. Yikes!! Two major tests in one week folowing the wedding!! I was really stressing. Obviously NO studying was going on this weekend.
However, last week, the lecture exam got moved to this weekend.
Whooo!
So, I stressed for nothing.
Things work out like they are supposed to. Even if it doesn't seem possible for any resolution, or there seems to be so many obstacles in the way, I have come to have faith that the right path, the right choices will become evident. It might not always be easy or fun, but what will be, will be.
You just have to see where you want to be and go in that direction, regardless. If you are to be there, you will come to exist there. My whole life seems to have worked out in this fashion, regardless of my initial thoughts.

Where ever you go, there you are.

No comments: