Friday, April 08, 2005

Pazzo's Pizza

Lab dinner tonight was at a new pizza place. Pazzo’s Pizza at the NE corner of Frankfurt and Preston. It is a European style pizza place; very fresh ingredients, thin, thin crispy crust and virgin olive oil. Overall….it was the best pizza I have ever had. Delicious!! I had the Arroto which was olive oil, portables mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, feta cheese and bell peppers. It was excellent. The service was just right for the establishment. They did have alcohol but it is currently ‘free’ because the liquor license was not completed yet. Chianti the whole way around made a nice dinner. We all split a strawberry cheesecake slice. Dessert, too, was great. Not to sweet, great texture. I really enjoyed it. I highly recommend the place. Moderately priced for an individual pizza…and they do take away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I tried this place as well. It's hard not to since it's three blocks from my house. I enjoyed the pizza and loved the free glass of chianti. I would not try the spinach pizza. It's ok, but not the best I've had. I loved the little appetizer bread. It's a flat bread with olive oil and comes with two dipping sauces. So good! The atmosphere is casual, but not "grubby jeans" casual. For me, it's the perfect little three block walk to have a good meal.